Re: new ptr1

  • From: "Bill Benson" <billben@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 01:29:24 -0600

Dear Mike,

I read the Quick-start menu, but it either wasn't very clear, or I am too dense. At any rate, I didn't understand it very well. I think you are right in that it asked me for a Daisy title, and, of course, I didn't understand what it wanted then either. Maybe I will catch on little by little, slowly. I sure hope so.

Bill
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Lang" <michael.lang@xxxxxxxxxxx>