RE: PTR1/2

  • From: "frank cuta" <cuta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 17:45:52 -0800

Pele,

You will be able to make excellent stereo recordings from records and
tapes with the ptr1.  You may still want to take the material from the
resulting CD and use the processing capability of a sound editor to
remove tape hiss and the pops and crackles of older records.  That is
you can use the CD to get the sound file into your computer rather than
a patch cord and the sound card.

I usually do not bother with cleaning them up myself.  However I have
found the the plextalk music recordings will not always play on some car
CD players and I can resolve this problem by just using my computer to
copy the audio CD to a computer CDR.

Frank Cuta