PTR1/2

  • From: "Pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 18:04:58 +0000

Hi Everyone

I have just joined this list, having posted a question to the Access-UK group.
I am after information about the PTR1 or PTR2 before I decide to take the
plunge and buy one.

1. I am interested in the quality of recording and burning, and if it is a
viable proposition to record tapes connecting the machine to my hi-fi
amplifier.  I know I
can
use a PC, but I am exploring different options.

2. Can one copy music to the compact flash card, or is it just for input?

3. Can the machine be easily connected to a PC to upload files?

4. Is it easy to access recorded files.  Is there a file and folder structre?

5. Can one use the machine to edit recorded files:

6. Does it have lots of irritating beeps like the Plextalk talking book player.

All information welcome.  apologies if these questions have been covered
before.  also, apologies if they seem rather basic, but it is so easy to buy
the wrong
things as there is so much choice.

Pele West