[no subject]

  • From: "Bill and marie Johnson" <eyecandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Bill Benson" <billben@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 13:47:18 -0600

thank you Andrew for your timely reply to my letter, and alerting me so that
I am
aware, in case other list members contact me about the PTR1 Users List.
I am
sending a copy of this to the person that bought our PTR1, and who has
either joined,
or is attempting to do so.  His name is Bill Benson,  and his email address
is
billben@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  As we no longer have a PtR1, I will be leaving your nice list, but first I
am taking
the time to put this potential member in contact with you.  Thank you List
Owner.
Bill R Johnson  -
To join me in my Chat Room please go to     this link
http://67.19.231.218/v4/login.asp?r=7c7f1db7&p=0
To join my Help List send a blank email to
Help_Needed_List-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To Join my Chat List, the Sister list, send a blank email to
Big_Happy_Family_List-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To join my Positive Thinkers List send a blank email to
Blind_Positive_Thinkers-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To Join my Buy-Sell-Trade list send a blank email to
FreeEnterprise-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you like books join my books list by sending a blank email to
Speaking_Of_Books-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To join my Games Discussion List send a blank email to
Accessible_Games_Discussion-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To join my cats discussion list send a blank email to
CatterChatter-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and follow the simple prompts.
Email us at
eyecandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx