Re: making standard CD's

  • From: Penny Golden <goldpen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 15:05:23 -0500

When you are getting the "prepare for daisy recording" it seems to indicate to me that you are not using a Music CD, but a data cd. Otherwise it would whir a lot longer and then say: Press record key for music CD--or something like that.

I wish I could help you on the other issue, but I'm not too familiar with it.
Well, I have prepared a number of music cd's on the ptr1. i now have a ptr2. But anyhow, I used that ecm44 or whatever it says. Then you're limited to about 80 minutes of recording time. Usually I recorded the material on a card in the slot and then when I was satisfied with it, I dumped it to a music CD disk.
I hope this helps.
Pen
At 02:25 PM 10/3/2007, you wrote:
Dear List,

I would like to record some standard cd's on my ptr1. I want to be able to play them then in turn on a standard cd player. What settings must I have my ptr1 on to do this? I think there are two number choices: 44 and 128; does it matter which of these I choose. Also, the ptr1 says to press the record key to prepare for daisey recording. If I don't want a daisey recording, what must I change.

Thank you very much in advance!

Bill Benson
e-mail: billben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxè?æ¯zØ^­+-jÖ§Êئz?^jÇ°®+^¶?m¯[¬z»+z«?²×ëyéb²Û(®"¶§²æìr¸?z?kÖë®È§¶¬¹¸ÞrÚ+¶?¡Ü??éb²Øh?êZ?è¬jØm¶?ÿíç¥?Ël¢¸?­+-þ?kÖë®Ï