Re: making standard CD's

  • From: "Bill Benson" <billben@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 12:39:57 -0500

Dear Penny,

I think I didn't quite state it correctly:  What it says at the start of
finalizing is that I have two options after finalization.  One is "disk
recordable, and the other is disk closed".  I chose the disk closed option, and
wonder if I should have picked the other option.

Thank you so much for your help.  It is greatly appreciated!

Bill
e-mail:  billben@xxxxxxxxxxxxx