Just wondering.

  • From: "Phil Parr" <philparr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 00:51:09 -0600

   I have been limping along with an old p t r one now for say three plus
years. I like it fine, it works as far as I no perfectly and,  you probably
know where I am going. Recently that longing for a new p t r two has been
getting increasingly apparent. I could probably sell my old recorder for maybe
500$ and buy a new one for around 1000$ but is their that much difference in
the two. Maybe someone out their who has had both or currently owns both can
give me some guidance about this conundrum.

   Thanks in advance, Phil Parr.