Re: Just wondering.

  • From: "Phil Parr" <philparr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 07:44:41 -0600

Actually I probably will keep my old p t r and just take it to the studio for backup purposes. I have been backing up on dat tape and one of those machines is slowly dying. I still would like to here from persons who have, or have had both and some comments about the differences.

  Phil Parr.
----- Original Message ----- From: "John McCann" <lists@xxxxxxxxxx>