Re: PTR2 produced book in the telex scholar

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 21:05:33 -0000

Scott,

I think the easiest method of doing this would be to use the PRS software and,
having loaded your project from the CD into PRS, perform an audio export,
selecting the required audio quality during the process.

I can't remember the exact steps at present but if you need more help, give me
a shout and I'll check it out.

At least you can be sure that the job can be done and you won't need to
re-record everything!

Cheers,

Jamie