Re: Just wondering.

  • From: "Don Ball" <dball10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 16:11:23 -0500

well maybe you can just purchase a sound professionals mic preamp to go on
the ptr1. The only things different from what I have heard is the compact
flash slot and the stereo mic input. You can purchase  the cheapest preamp
with mics for about $50 or you can get a battery box preamp with its own
mics, and external jack for plugging in a mic and a bass roll off switch for
about $220.