[pskmail] Re: PskMail Monitor v.1.5

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 10:13:08 +0200

Just a longshot but if you have an "index.html" file there then that
file will have a higher precedence than your index.shtml. Meaning that
if your url is "http://www.example.com/"; then that will fetch index.html
for you. Try "http://www.example.com/index.shtml"; or remove index.html
and see if that works.

73 de Per, sm0rwo