[pskmail] Re: PskMail Monitor v.1.5

  • From: "Roberto IS0GRB" <is0grb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 08:04:17 -0000

Hi Alan, thanks for your email.
I think the problem is regarding the path of installation.
Try to add the following line in the top of the script "create-first":

#!/bin/sh
path=`pwd`
cd $path

Be sure also that you are enabled SSI INCLUDES in the httpd server configuration (usually in /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf).
Verify your httpd.conf if contains the following lines:

AddType text/html .shtml
AddOutputFilter INCLUDES .shtml
AddHandler cgi-script .cgi .pl
Options Indexes Includes FollowSymLinks ExecCGI

I will update the INSTALL file of 1.7 with these informations.

If you have other problems write me.

Best 73

Roberto IS0GRB

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan" <akepple@xxxxxxx>