[pskmail] Re: PskMail Monitor v.1.5

  • From: "Roberto IS0GRB" <is0grb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 14:21:39 -0000

Hi Alan, very strange.
Did you see any error executing the install script?
Be sure to decompress the package in the directory where you will install all files; probably the error is this. Usually when you execute the script it will write all files in the directory where you are executing the script. Thanks Par. The httpd server will read an index file about this directive in the httpd.conf:

#
# DirectoryIndex: sets the file that Apache will serve if a directory
# is requested.
#
# The index.html.var file (a type-map) is used to deliver content-
# negotiated documents.  The MultiViews Option can be used for the
# same purpose, but it is much slower.
#
DirectoryIndex index.shtml index.html index.htm index.php index.php4 index.cgi

As you see i have as first "index.shtml"; in this way the server will read first this file; you can leave an index.html because the server will read it only if the index.shtml is not present in the directory.

Best 73

Roberto IS0GRB

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan" <akepple@xxxxxxx>