[pskmail] Re: PskMail Monitor v.1.5

  • From: Alan <akepple@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 07:15:32 -0400

I made the script change and re-ran but still don't see index.shtml in
my /var/www dir.  I did check using a test .shtml file with ssi and it
works.  Here is a link to the instructions for installing apache2 on
Ubuntu and enabling ssi.  Thanks for the suggestion I will keep trying.
http://ubuntu.flowconsult.at/en/apache2-ssi-installation/
73 Alan