[pskmail] Re: PskMail Monitor v.1.5

  • From: "Roberto IS0GRB" <is0grb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 09:47:32 -0000

Re: PskMail Monitor v.1.5Hi Alan, thanks for your email.
It is not necessary to install a server version of Ubuntu, you must only have
installed a server version of PskMail; every linux distribution is ok.
Download the last version 1.6, see the INSTALL file and run "./install.sh".

Best 73

Roberto IS0GRB