[pskmail] Re: PskMail Monitor v.1.5

  • From: Alan <akepple@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 20:52:40 -0400

Roberto
 I unpacked the pskmail_monitor tarball in the /var/www directory and
now I think I have the index.shtml in the right place.  I did not get
any errors running the install.sh script but after I start the web page
I get a few errors on the page.  Thanks for the help.  I should be able
to clear up the remaining problems.
Alan