[projectaon] Re: Outstanding Errata Sprint (Week 6)

  • From: David Davis <feline1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 09:44:48 +0100

 Indeed.
 Actually, this is why in the Grey Star books, when you have a choice of a
Jewelled Dagger (with +1CS ... or is it +2?) for your initial equipment,
 I always choose it and add the +2 when fighting, on the basis that I'm
using it *with* my staff,
 as it always struck me as absurd that you would have an item which only
gave you small CS bonus if you decided to fight without your staff, thus
automatically losing 6CS! Your mileage may vary :)

 --
 http://www.feline1.co.uk

 On Wed 29/06/11 3:35 AM , John TFS johntfs@xxxxxxxxxxx sent:
     Because it strikes me as absurd that Dever would create a bonus that
caters exclusively to those players who refuse to master the Bow at
Mentora level and beyond.