[projectaon] Re: Outstanding Errata Sprint (Week 6)

  • From: "David Davis" <feline1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 18:03:30 +0100

well, maybe so!

It’s a few months since I raised the original errata -
I seem to recall it was one of those things where I was industriously filling
out my Action Chart for 20 minutes or so and then read that line and had to go
back and amend something, and thought “doh, I wish Joe had mentioned that
earlier”... but it’s not a huge big deal.