[projectaon] Re: Outstanding Errata Sprint (Week 6)

  • From: John TFS <johntfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 13:09:16 +0000

I'll note that despite Lone Wolf's many talents and skills, he does not seem to
possess a degree in Lajakeka management.  Maybe the Giaks are assigning cabins
at random.  Maybe they have some room assignment system that LW hasn't
perceived.  Either way, who cares?  The book is written from LW's point of
view.  LW perceives the room assignments as random, so let him.  It doesn't
affect the story so let's just leave it as it is.

JohnTFS