[project1dev] Re: neat document on player interaction

  • From: Hanaan <hanaan.fu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 18:43:34 -0600

Im definitely an explorer, even though I love achieving and socializing. I have not ever played a pvp game I enjoyed, so Im not much of a killer.

I remember when WoW first came out and i was just awed by how awesome the world was. The whole idea that I could just go wherever was definitely my favorite part. to give you guys some idea it took me 7 months to hit level 60. I didnt know leveling was important back then. I swam to Tanaris from Westfall when I was like level 30 and spent many months just fishing at Booty Bay and selling it! I am definitely an explorer. I used to know where every popular fish spawned and that was fun for me :D

On 2/19/2010 8:39 PM, Ken and Karen McByrd-Bell wrote:
to be fair, bob puts in plenty of work, but he likes to get his alloted 40 hours he he.