[project1dev] Re: neat document on player interaction

  • From: Ken and Karen McByrd-Bell <kenandkaren777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 19:09:01 -0700

lol nick! bob basically works at his own speed most of the time regardless
of what anyone else wants. it has been interesting because he likes to take
lots of breaks very often and he doesnt try to hide it. our boss would be
out there in the loading bay while bobs smoking a cigarette during a long
break and be talking about how theyre chewing him out because of our hours
and be kind of urging us to get back to work and bob would just calmly light
up another cigarette! i wondered how bob had kept from being fired- did he
have damaging evidence on our boss? but i think hes just good at reading
people and he has made himself valuable to the assistant manager as a
friend. this has put me in awkward positions though because ive had the
desire to cut back on the breaks but that might cause problems between me
and bob. anyway, in the 13 months ive been there ive slowly whittled down
our break times a little and i think its at an acceptable balance. im
learning to be a little looser about the rules. but at the same time schwans
is a big company and often youre in a cya situation so there are certain
things i dont fudge on at all.