[project1dev] Re: neat document on player interaction

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 10:35:27 -0500

although now that i've finished reading the entire article, i am less sure.
 i don't really socialize for the sake of it, im not really big for small
talk.  I would consider myself kind of a troll sometimes where i would
interact w/ people for the sake of getting them to engage in some sort of
verbal dispute (again, it was always in character and never meant to ruin
the experience for people though, more just to get into a cool roleplaying
experience.  Rorac is really really good at this too, we both basically
played the villain/heel role like in professional wrestling ha).  Because I
was always low level, i usually pulled out a useless weapon and would
occasionally threaten people with it even though there was no way i could
possibly back up my threats, it was funny because we would usually do this
sort of trolling to random targets and i would actually say the socializers
were the worst - if they knew they were stronger than us (or suspected they
were, because i wore trash to make people underestimate me) they would
seriously power trip and try to torment us, etc. with their magic.  It's
also weird because most of the people that we tried to antagonize but that
played along and made it a fun experience for everyone ended up being our
friends and comrades.  Also, we would stick up the pawnshop but if someone
was like "argh, i dont have as much money as i need" we would give it to
them just to be nice without asking for anything in return.

ummmm i am not sure where I would fit on the grid. :P