[project1dev] Re: milestone 2 status

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 09:20:52 -0400

"I think we work best when there is a clearer thing of what
we have to pound out in order"

"I think the actual work to get things done isn't
as difficult as knowing how and where to work."

"Katie and Sherman come outta nowhere with badass art when they know
what to make"

:-P not what you meant at all? it was what you said!