[project1dev] Re: milestone 2 status

  • From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 04:58:55 -0700

I hope I didn't come off like that when I talked yesterday Katie!
That wasn't what I meant at all.

To give you an example, I spent a while learning how to finely tune
models in the editor today.  That act alone took a while, and when I
finally "clicked" with it, it didn't take much time to do the rest of
the map.  But the overall process took a lot of time.

When I said it's more about knowing what or how to do things, that is
what I meant.  Figuring out how to do the next thing is the fun part,
after all (for me) :)