[project1dev] Re: milestone 2 status

  • From: figarus@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 21:42:58 +0000

Yeah there is a rough designed map I did but its lacking in everything except
placement - you can build off of it, use it as a guide or wing it.  Once we get
the geometry/skybox/lighting in I will have to tweak the models and textures a
bit (particularly the asteroid texture which seems overly rocky).

Once I get a couple hour block of freetime ill start on the oldman model.

Also like alan said, if something is missing that is holding stuff you're
working on back artwise, lemme know so I can either 1) do it, 2) at least get
temp art in for you, 3) see if anyone else has time to work on it.  Once we get
alex going too, it'll be sweet cuz he will be able to pump out that as well.  :)
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile