[project1dev] milestone 2 status

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 13:43:54 -0700

Heya Guys,

I just want to make sure we are all on the same page about milestone 2.
Do I have this right?

#1 - Chris R is building the maps for milestone 2.   Are you out of stuff to
build right now?
#2 - Eric and Katie are makin props right now for the map.  Hey Eric do you
have a list of props/other art that are going to be made?
#3 - Kent are you out of stuff to script?
#4 - on me currently I have bugs to fix and I want to make the editor more
functional but i think we have all the features we need.  Is that right?

Hey also are these the map sections we'll need for this milestone?

* The void part where the floating souls and the tent are
* inside of the tent
* a temple area with traps
* a room where you fight the temple beast