[project1dev] Re: milestone 2 status

  • From: katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 11:00:14 -0700 (PDT)

So I have a lair deep in the carribean, that's great! You should show me
sometime, I'd love to see it. Meanwhile, I am stuck in the only air conditioned
apartment in the complex. =)

Sorry I was out of touch this week...I have been inundated with work, then
family stuff. I am just about always working on stuff. But sometimes I get
interrupted, and therefore unable to post.

I have a lantern I kicked out in the few hours I had this weekend. I will be
posting shortly.

AND...

I am home sick today from work today. So you know what that means...=) Working
on the VG.

Modeling the bookshelf and some candles. I got some ideas and textures planned.

Thanks Guys for the updates.

Katie

From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>

Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 14:01:54
To: <project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Yeah, I kind of am.  I was going to ask you, should I just put the
chair in a mini map that connects from the tent?

Eric, where are those brick models intended to go?  I can lay those
down if you give me a good idea of where :)