[project1dev] We are probably getting another member to the art team wooo

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 19:48:27 -0700

So i was talking to my friend who works at the office at my apartments and
he was telling me how his gf is a graphic designer by trade but that she
wants to be a 3d animator, and it's what she does in her free time.

He was also saying how hard it was for her to break in, like you have to be
part of the group already to be allowed in (btw thats really true... it's
nuts, but this game should make it easier for everyone involved, and
seriously i will write everyone letters of references when we have more
done).

Anyhow, i said that she could help us if she wanted to, so im gonna call my
buddy later and we'll see what's up.

But woot, that'll be nice to have an extra pair of hands for art and
animation for when we start actually movin forward.