[project1dev] Re: We are probably getting another member to the art team wooo

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 10:10:28 -0700

My next task right now is to start putting in support for NPCs and then
monsters so that both are fully scriptable / defineable through lua.

I was thinkin too btw that if no one objects or woudl rather do it, i could
take on the job of prettying up your map when you are done w/ it, it sounds
like fun.