[project1dev] Re: We are probably getting another member to the art team wooo

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 10:47:39 -0700

oh and btw right now the current goal of the project is to just get a first
area made to figure out the workflow, ie what scripters will be doing, any
improvements that we can make in the tools to streamline the process, what
the artists will be doing, any improvements we can make to streamline the
process there.

we are just kind of getting our feet wet to see what works, what doesn't and
how we should proceed forward on the areas to follow.

This will be an iterative process but what we should get out of this first
round is ideas such as maybe we build all our maps using re-useable peices
since that makes it easier on builders and artists and easier on the engine
as well (btw starting a seperate thread for this specific thing).

There is code we could make, and art that could be done, but right now a lot
of it is moot (not all of it but a lot of it) until we figure out how map
building will go (: