[project1dev] Re: Temple Concerns and Decisions

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 17:13:59 -0700

re: changing the directory of the arrow counter, those aren't true
directories, they are just named that way to help organize stuff.

after this milestone we'll figure out our long term organization strategy of
file names.  I wouldnt worry about it now but you can if you want (but we'll
wait til after the milestone to figure out the long term strategy like i
said).

Anyhow, you got me thinking and something else that would be neat for our
game would be fog

we could also attach a light source to the player for some maps so that you
can't see what you aren't near (just make the map completely dark and make a
light that sticks to the player)

2 possibilities to keep in mind if the need comes up!