[project1dev] Temple Concerns and Decisions

  • From: Nick Klotz <roracsenshi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 15:02:11 -0500

My two biggest concerns with designing the temple as one large map instead
of breaking it down are: cost issues, and being able to see other parts of
the temple before you're supposed to (via camera angle).

Unless these can be put to rest by using different techniques (ie: not
or some other way I haven't come up with, I will begin constructing the
second part of the temple as a separate map.  This brings up another
questions however.  Is it possible to have the player fall into the basement
in a specific position depending on which tile the player falls through?