[project1dev] Re: Temple Concerns and Decisions

  • From: Nick Klotz <roracsenshi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 15:40:40 -0500

In order to break it down into separate maps I want to move and rename some
files, specifically these changes:
Add folder FirstTemple inside scripts/maps

Rename templemap to FirstFloor
Rename templemap_geometry to FirstFloor_Geometry

Move FirstFloor and FirstFloor_Geometry to new location
scripts/maps/FirstTemple

Kent, will any of the above changes effect your scripts?

PS: All art will stay inside its current folder.