[project1dev] Temple Bug

  • From: Nick Klotz <roracsenshi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 20:34:48 -0500

It's a bug so big it almost looks like a boss monster.

When jumping onto the tile traps in the 2nd hallway I began rising into the
air, I then became attached to an invisible ramp which let me walk through
the floor and go from 50 Z to -150 Z, after which I fell off, through the
solid floor, into the basement, through the basement floor, and finally into
oblivion.

I get the same error Kent got about not being able to get the Y Matrix, I am
going to test this a few more times to try to find a way to replicate the
bug.