[project1dev] Re: Editor Question

  • From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 02:30:43 -0700

This reminds me of when I was trying to learn milkshape to do my own
models, before I let the art people just do their thing :)

Remember you can always have them do models for you Nick.  Our art
team is awesome.  I know what it feels like to want to have 100%
control over your part of the project but we need to ask for help
sometimes!