[project1dev] Re: Editor Question

  • From: Nick Klotz <roracsenshi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 19:17:10 -0500

I have another error with the editor.  FakeWall has dimensions of 30x60x5,
regular wall has dimesntions of 60x60x5
However, in order to almost align the pieces on the Z axis FakeWall must be
around -48.50, regular wall at -29.00

In addition, although the editor says the coordinates for the FakeWall are
aligned properly, you can easily tell this is not the case.

Okay, I will attempt the fix you suggested, and let you know how that goes
for the lighting. :)