[project1dev] Re: Art Concepts and Story

  • From: figarus@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 17:48:11 +0000

http://pyotek.com/projects/wiki/doku.php?id=gameinfo <- questions and answers about the storyline http://pyotek.com/projects/wiki/doku.php?id=milestones2 <- specific info about the current milestone and that part of the story

hope that helps

On Jan 29, 2010 12:15pm, eric <figarus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Also like we discussed yesterday, there are things coming up that I'd be happy to have your contributions as far asd concept art goes

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile