RE: jaws issues:where to report?

  • From: "katherine Moss" <plymouthroamer285@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 09:15:53 -0400

What bugs in MS Access?

-----Original Message-----
From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of prateek aggarwal
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2010 2:40 AM
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: jaws issues:where to report?

yeah,
FS is the best place to report anything that you've found bugging.
if they can't do something on them, then god bless!

unfortunately, looks like FS is just completing formalities by
releasing new versions  one after one, i don't find much of the
difference in their new versions.

thanks to some folks who have developed the scripts for vs.net 2005
for instance, FS could not develop it up to j11 either.

i'm amazed with the accessibility bugs with ms access and a horde of
other generally used applications, the question is, what do they do!
i've already reported this to FS people, you guys too can write them
about this if you feel its correct.

regards,
prateek agarwal.

database 5363 (20100813) __________