Re: ideas and adaptations was re: need beta testers for an alternative screen readers

  • From: "James Panes" <jimpanes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 07:20:03 -0400

Hi Guys,

With apologies to Jim Holm, our moderator, I'm going to post one last time
to this thread.

As clearly stated in my last post, "Freedom Mobile" was a joke. And not a
very good joke in light of the recent law suit between Freedom Scientific.

If you would like a cute acronym, try ""PSYC" for "Phone Speach Your Choice"
or something along those lines.

I am always happy to hear about low-cost alternatives that give us blinks a
bit more access. More power to you and keep up the good work.

jimpanes@xxxxxxxxx
jimpanes@xxxxxxxxxxxx
"Everything is easy when you know how."