Re: ideas and adaptations was re: need beta testers for an alternative screen readers

  • From: "Jim" <jhomme1028@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 09:22:50 -0400

Hi,
While appreciated, let's get back to programming please. this thread has gone too far. Do we need to post a page somewhere for people to learn how to make private posts? I know I needed a refresher a couple of weeks ago.
Thanks.

Take back your shopping life at http://tinyurl.com/32rsxz

----- Original Message ----- From: "jaffar" <jaffar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>