RE: ideas and adaptations was re: need beta testers for an alternative screen readers

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 08:41:34 -0700

Grin some might say that name is not very professional but those same people
rant and rave about Linux which has the most cool commands like Finger.
There is a whole list of them but the point is.  If you can't have fun
creating software and names for your software what is there.

I say have some Pizza and beer and depending if your wife likes it better
some wine.  From there go out in the yard and dance naked and a name for
your software will come to you.

When your rich just remember poor old Ken who came up with the name snicker.

Ken