Re: Window Eyes

  • From: <jaffar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 18:53:09 +0800

Hi Octavian. In order to use the eloquence engine, You must not do a quick install. Choose no when the quick install prompt comes up. You will then be able to install the eloquence engines with several language choices, plus you can also install updated setup files of your choice, depending of the version of the corresponding software you have installed on your pc. For example, if you have office 2007 on your machine, you can select the corresponding set files to be installed so your office 2007 suite will be accessible and propperly work with window eyes. Please don't hesitate if you have any more questions regarding window eyes. Cheers! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>