Re: Window Eyes

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 09:52:32 +0300

I also thought that, but when I heard that it is not so difficult to change those hotkeys in a screen reader, I thought that it might not be so hard to provide a much better Jaws key layout in Window Eyes.

Would it be so difficult for Window Eyes to execute the function which is executed by Control+Shift+S when the user chooses Insert+Tab? (I hope I remember well the hotkey that tells the name of the current control).

Or would it be so hard to set a pc cursor and a mouse cursor and an invisible cursor mode and let the same standard arrow keys move the mouse or the PC cursor or the invisible cursor? Thinking better, I don't think it would be so hard.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jared Wright" <wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx>