Re: Window Eyes

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 15:47:02 +0300

Ok, that was it!

But unfortunately it is more and more clear that I need to reinstall Windows, because no Eloquence synthesizers appear in the list of SAPI sinths.
It is not detected by Jaws neither.

Unfortunately I can say that Window Eyes doesn't have an option for setting Jaws key layout, because the most important keys can't be changed.

Using Insert+T for reading the title instead of saying the time is not so important, because these keys should be also changeable by each user.

But the most important keys like insert+Tab for reading the current control, or insert+Page down/page up or home/end, are not working like in Jaws.

I haven't tested it yet, but I am sure that routing the mouse cursor to the pc cursor and moving the mouse cursor can't also be made to work like in Jaws, and this is a big issue.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lloyd Rasmussen" <lras@xxxxxxxxxxx>