RE: SharpDevelop 4.0 not accessible, what can be done about it?

  • From: "Katherine Moss" <plymouthroamer285@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 17:17:00 -0500

They don't, but being the leader of a blind access advocacy group (The Blind
Access and Support Network, or Raeder24), I feel that I have an obligation
to make as much work for my people as possible.  If that means joining
projects, then that's what it means, if it means rallying 30 of my
affiliates like you to get folks to listen, then that's what it means.  I'll
even go as far as giving up a license for software for my folks if that's
what it means.  You can see my site at www.raeder24.org.  Feel free to join!
We'd love to have you.  We have a blog, message board (needs working on), a
recommendations section, as well as a downloads page that's in the process
which will include demos, podcasts, archives of our radio show, and little
pieces of helpful software if I can learn to program or get some programmers
to join us.  I'll also put this on the blog as well and keep everyone in the
loop.  Right now though, I want to thank you for your help, and if the other
members don't get the memo, would you let them know?

Thanks!