RE: SharpDevelop 4.0 not accessible, what can be done about it?

  • From: "Katherine Moss" <plymouthroamer285@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 11:01:53 -0500

What I mean is that the developers of the software could probably use a
crash course in accessibility for the blind by blind individuals.  That's
what I meant.  And I feel that as the leader of a blindness advocacy
organization, I feel that I should get as many people as possible to give
that run-through, but I tried to talk to them via the forums, and nothing
came out of it.  Not with just me at least.