Re: SharpDevelop 4.0 not accessible, what can be done about it?

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 14:52:18 -0700

Well, I will grab the IDE, take a look-see, then see what accessibility issues exist and how I can possibly help with them, then I will go on the forum. I was just worried you had gotten angry with them, which won't help much. At least, not to start with. And not really even after, because they don't have any obligation to make it work.

On 12/13/2010 2:50 PM, Katherine Moss wrote:
I'm not saying that I'd go and change things around.  My C# skills are so
weak as of yet, that me programming anything is a hallucination, even to me.
LOL.  I'm trying to get more folks to contact them.  Their forums are very
open and friendly, so if I can get any of the .net developers on this list
to join that community and have some powwows with them, I'd love to.  I
think that if a few of us make a case, then they'd be more apt to listen.
How about you?  Thanks.