RE: SharpDevelop 4.0 not accessible, what can be done about it?

  • From: "Katherine Moss" <plymouthroamer285@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 00:05:53 -0500

Yes it was.  In some of it's ancient versions.  But with downgrading comes
feature degradation, so considering it's an open source project, I'm hoping
that I can rally a bunch of you guys to talk to the developers and then to
maybe join it?  I would if my programming skills were stronger, but
unfortunately, I'd only botch everything if I did that.  As the leader of a
blindness advocacy group (see my last post for our web site), I'm asking a
favor.  30 or 40 people is better than one.  The editor that the project
uses is called Avalon editor, and that's where the issue is, as well as in
the dialog boxes.  I like visual studio 2010, but what about for computers
that can't handle it, like my aging and out of date desktop for instance?
And what about for those folken who can't afford it?

Katherine