SharpDevelop 4.0 not accessible, what can be done about it?

  • From: "Katherine Moss" <plymouthroamer285@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 14:23:11 -0500

Hi there folks,

I've talked to the developers of SharpDevelop regarding accessibility with
screen readers in the latest version, and they say that they have too much
on their plate to worry about it.  I was pretty strong in my reply back
saying that if they weren't going to do it, then I'll get somebody who
would.  Has anyone else here downloaded that and looked at the apalling
things they've done to it?  Just curious.  Thanks.

Katherine