RE: SharpDevelop 4.0 not accessible, what can be done about it?

  • From: "Katherine Moss" <plymouthroamer285@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 17:49:39 -0500

I think it does, but I don't think Eclipse is fully featured for that
language, is it?  And isn't it true that not only does visual studio come at
the full featured version with all of the languages supported, but isn't it
true that you can buy the versions with single language support but still in
the professional range?  And have any of you taken a look at the code for
SharpDevelop to see if any quick modifications can be made to it to make it
a bit more accessible?  I was always under the impression that all software
can be accessible with the right folken joining in, right?  Or could the
problem be one of it's larger components, such as the editor for example?
That can really cause issues if the code of that is not available, right?
Fill me in.  Thanks.